Yaaaaayyyy, day two is DONE!! That cardio circuit workout just about killed me. Cardio is the wooorrsstt!!!!! (Who’s with me??)
Overall, the day went pretty well! I haven’t lost motivation just yet and I actually was able to appreciate my run this afternoon. It was a miracle that I didn’t let excuses get the best of me! Really it was the fact that I knew I would have write that I didn’t do my afternoon workout. That headache wasn’t going to make me write that! lol
Here are the deets
You are what you eat…
- Breakfast (after workout) =Smoothie, check! (dang it was good!! melon and cucumber, who would’ve thought!)
- Morning snack = Kind Bar, check!
- Lunch = protein shake, apple with peanut butter, check!
- Afternoon snack (after afternoon workout) = oatmeal, check!
- Dinner = Fettuccine w/ Red Pepper Creamy Fetta Sauce, check! (SOOOOOO Delicious)
Water consumption = 67.6 oz
Making my fat cry…
Notes from my morning workout:
- What the heck was I thinking!
- Cardio stinks!
- I’ll stop whining now!
- I can do better on high knees!
- Burpees are killer. I still need to do better. They are slow and weak!
- I need to push harder to get into my peak heart rate zone. 2 minutes is not near long enough
- 1.74 miles
- 17:59 minutes
- 10’20” pace
- 148 avg bpm
- 134 calories burned
- 16 minute cardio, 1 minute fat burn zone, 1 minute peak
- 1.67 miles
- 18:29 minutes
- 11’04” pace
- 137 avg bpm
- 119 calories burned
- 12 minutes cardio, 6 minute fat burn zone, 0 minute peak
Already made some progress, even with a headache!!!
- You can do it, even when you don’t feel well.
- Push a little harder each day and see the progress!
- Get lost in your run and enjoy the world around you. (I seriously had to stop and take a picture while I ran today!)
I can do better! And I will!
- TAKE MY MULTIVITAMIN!! (I seriously need to set an alarm to remind me!)
- Push harder on morning workout!
Well that pretty much sums up how my day two went for me! How about you??
If you are new here and want to join me in the “Get Healthy” challenge, just hit the subscribe button below. You will receive the Health and Fitness Journal (the same one I’m using) along with weekly emails with motivation, meal plans, and the workouts for the week.
Want more info about the challenge? Check out my post, “Get Healthy…Before Unhealthy Gets You”