Everyone wants success in some shape or form. It’s what makes us feel like we have achieved something in life. That our life wasn’t for nothing. To some success is making lots of money or just helping others. To others it is having a happy little family. Some even want success in multiple aspects of life. (I am one of those people!)
Even though we all wish, success isn’t just handed to us. It is earned from extremely hard work. It comes even quicker (for the most part) if you have a plan and keep yourself accountable to that plan. It’s okay if the plans change after a while. It means you are growing and changing (which is a great thing!) Just start working on the new plan as soon as you figure it out. After all, life happens!
In order for me to keep myself accountable I have to write things down. So here is my plan for success!
My Plan for success in 2017
1. Complete Elite Blog Academy within the next year! (Enrollment for the course has closed, however, you can still get on the wait list for next year!)
-Work on assignments for at least an hour each day!
2. Continue growing my blog!
-Write one new post each week.
– Work on my blog at least an hour each day.
-Pin on Pinterest every day.
3. Start a “Run with Me” challenge
4. Run at least 6 days a week. Progressively running further and further. (Eventually run a marathon, not in the next year)
5. Eat healthy
-No boxed dinners
-Eat out once a week
6. Take a vacation
7. Pay off all Credit Card debt
8. Stick to our family budget!
9. Talk to my out of state family and friends more frequently!
10. Stay positive and don’t get discouraged!
Well, there you have it. My plan for success for the next year. I am going to keep checking back to make sure I am staying on track. Or to even update anything if my plan somehow changes.
Plan YOUR Success
Now that I have shared my plan for success I want to help you create and plan your success. I have a FREE step by step guide and worksheet that I would love to send you right away! All you need to do is provide me with your email address below!!
Success isn’t something that is easily attained. It is something that takes planning and perseverance. You will have setbacks and disappointments. They happen to make you work even harder. After all, you are more great-full for something when you have had to work your butt off to obtain it! Now start your planning and go out there and work your butt off to achieve your goals! I will be doing the same!!
Send me a quick email or leave a comment if you need any help or have further advice on building success!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you soon!